Skip to main content

Lehigh 43, Colgate 34, mid-4th

OH BABY!!!!! INTERCEPTION FOR TD!!!! WOW!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That play is the best/most important of the year. HUGE WIN
Anonymous said…
It's also one of the most impressive interceptions I've ever seen; probably one of the best in LU history, under pressure conditions.

How a guy can put two hands straight up to block a pass and somehow come down with it -- without catching it on a rebound -- on the run, then break a tackle for a TD, is amazing.
Anonymous said…
I was sitting in the stands and could not believe what I saw...I wanted instant reply, so I could see it again...I looked down at my son on the side lines and all he could say was "WOW." Nice to see the kids get so excited at such an unbelieveable play. Really, I think the momentum turning play. After that Colgate was not the same.